Once your small business opens its doors to the public, it also opens its doors for potential product liability claims. If you would like to protect your business from an expensive and damaging product liability suit, then make sure you have the legal professionals from Carlson Law Group, Inc. on your side.
Experience You Can Trust
The founder of Carlson Law Group, Inc., Mark Carlson, has successfully represented nationally known pharmaceutical and chemical companies in complex, multijurisdictional product liability cases. With this background, all the professionals at Carlson Law Group, Inc. understand the various nuances and strategies necessary to defend against product liability suits. We have experience handling cases involving:
- Medical devices
- Manufacturing equipment
- Automotive parts
- Exercise equipment
- Food products
- Construction materials
How We Represent You
In the realm of product liability litigation, there are a variety of issues that can arise. Here are some of the litigation issues that the team at Carlson Law Group, Inc. can help you defend against:
- Design Defects
- This issue arises when there is a design flaw in a product that makes it unreasonably dangerous. This type of defect normally exists from the product’s very inception.
- Manufacturing Defects
- This issue arises when a product does not conform to the designer’s or manufacturer’s specifications, resulting in the production of faulty, dangerous, or unusable products.
- Marketing Defects
- This issue arises when products are improperly labeled, do not include adequate instructions, or fail to warn consumers of potential dangers.
- Unavoidably Unsafe Products
- Some products (such as knives, lighters, etc.) are unavoidably dangerous. Most of these products cannot be made safer without compromising their usefulness. However, it is up to manufacturers and distributors to clearly present the risks associated with these products. Legal issues arise when there are claims that manufacturers or suppliers did not accurately convey the dangers of a product.
If you want to protect yourself from the losses associated with a product liability litigation issue, then contact the professionals at Carlson Law Group, Inc. Our experienced team is ready to offer you the legal representation and defense you need today.
Comments are closed.